About the Conference
This annual meeting provides a forum to discuss current complexities, controversies and hot topics in pharmacovigilance and risk management.
Who Should Attend
Professionals with intermediate to advanced knowledge of, and experience in, clinical safety and who are involved in:
- Drug safety
- Risk management
- Medical product safety assessment
- Regulatory affairs
- Clinical research
- Data analysis
- Medical information
- Health outcomes
It is also designed for professionals who work for:
- Industry: pharmaceuticals and biologics
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Academic Research Centers
- Regulatory Agencies
You may register online or download a registration form. For registration questions, please contact Marilyn.Ginsberg@diahome.org or at +1.215.442.6135.
View Conference Program - Now Available
Group Discounts Available! Register 3 individuals from the same company and receive complimentary registration for a 4th!
Register online or submit a registration form by fax to +1.215.442.6199.
Registration Questions? Contact Marilyn.Ginsberg@diahome.org or +1.215.442.6135.
- Charitable Nonprofit/Academia Member
- Member Government
- Member Standard
- Charitable Nonprofit/Academia Nonmember
- NonMember Government
- NonMember Standard
Registration Fees for Additional Offerings
- Tutorial #1 - Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management - Standard Rate
- Tutorial #2 - Development Safety Update Reports (DSURs) - Standard Rate
- Tutorial #3 - ICH E2C (R2); The Quantum Leap from PSURs to Benefit Risk Evaluation (PBRERs) - Standard Rate
- Tutorial #4 - Pharmacovigilance System Master File - Standard Rate
Hotel & Travel
Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel
999 Ninth Street NW, Washington, DC 20001
Mention the DIA event when making your reservations in order to get the special room rate of $249/night
Three-part Series: Industry Experts Discuss the Future of REMS and Medication Guide Assessments
Changes in REMS and Implications for the Future
Comparison of Results From Various Medication Guide Assessments
REMS Evaluation in the Future
Two-part Series: Drug Induced Liver Injury (DILI) In-depth Look into Causality and Biomarkers Puzzle
DILI Causality: Are Current Tools and Methods Adequate? The Future of Causality
DILI Biomarkers: Where Are We and Where do We Need to Go?
CDER Town Meeting: Safety Hot Topics
Two-part Webinar Series: Impact of the New European Pharmacovigilance Legislation on International Companies
Opioid Class REMS: Is it Finally Here?