The Electronic Trial Master File: So Much More than Just a Secure Document Repository
Sep 17 2013 1:00PM - Sep 17 2013 2:00PM | Online
This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with NextDocs. Registration for Solution Provider Webinars are FREE! Sign up by clicking on the Register Online button.
Implementing an electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) is becoming a standard business model for the clinical industry. The benefits of moving to an eTMF have been well documented, e.g., increased TMF quality, efficiency, and access to all stakeholders. However, there are additional benefits when considering the move to an eTMF…the benefits gained from leveraging the data within the eTMF.
This FREE webinar will demonstrate how to leverage data to maximize the potential of an eTMF.
Continuing Education credit is not available for the event.
- Using eTMF Data to Define and Measure Key Performance Indicators and Operational Metrics
- Search vs. Findability – Obtaining Quick and Thorough Query Results
- Using Interoperability and Standards for Streamlining the Clinical Trial Process
- Ensuring the Availability of Data through Recommended and Mandatory Metadata
Who Should Attend
Professionals involved in:
- Development Decision-makers
- Medical Staff
- Operations Experts
- Regulatory Affairs
- Data Management plan
- Drug Supply
- Other Blood Deficiencies
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Understand common Key Performance Indicators and metrics and how they can be obtained from the eTMF
- How to perform quick and effective search results from TMF content
- Understand benefits of integration of eTMF with other clinical systems
- Identify the metadata to be collected to achieve your business goals
Registration for a Solution Provider Webinars is FREE! Sign up by clicking on the Register Online button.
Click here for minimum system requirements.
Unless otherwise disclosed, the statements made by speakers represent their own opinions and not necessarily those of the organization they represent, or that of the Drug Information Association. Speakers, agenda and CE information are subject to change without notice. Recording of any DIA educational material in any type of media is prohibited without prior written consent from DIA.