Implication of Comparative Effectiveness Research for Clinical Research Organizations
Sep 18 2013 11:00AM - Sep 18 2013 12:30PM | Online
This program, Implication of Comparative Effectiveness Research for Clinical Research Organizations,
will help clinical research organizations (CRO) professionals and administrators understand how comparative effectiveness research (CER) will impact their future practices and business models. This online course will combine a mix of background instruction into the principals of CER, current and future impact on the CRO industry, along with implications for your future personnel and resource planning. Real-world examples will be used to help explain current effectiveness and outcomes measures, highlighting the transition to newer CER based methods and how to effectively incorporate these into your developing projects. This practical program will allow attendees to quickly understand current practices, when and why they are being transitioned to the newer CER format, and methods to effectively include these changes into your future investigations.
Purchase two of the following online courses in one transaction and save 10%. Purchase all three in one transaction and save 20%. Discount will be reflected in the final step of the checkout process. (Special pricing valid for online registrations by individuals and groups. Does not apply to already discounted fees.)
- Preparation, content and strategy: building a CER process capability into your CRO
- How to include current trends in CER into trial design and data collection plans
- How to design an investigational plan to include and collect CER data elements
- Current and future collection methods of data and outcomes efficacy results
- Current public and private forces shaping and driving CER into future CRO requirement
Who Should Attend
- Clinical research and development professionals
- Clinical operations personnel
- Project managers and study support staff
- Medical writers
- Regulatory affairs personnel
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Explain the critical role CER will play in future CRO design specifications
- Identify how key personnel and data collection methods will be impacted by CER
- Outline the necessary resources and expertise needed to meet CER requirements
- Identify and quantify the critical collection elements required for CER fulfillment
- Recognize regulatory agencies and requirements to meet CER minimum standards
Register for multiple courses in this CER series and save up to 20%!
for minimum system requirements.
- Government (Full Time) Individual
- Charitable Nonprofit/Academia Individual
- Group Site
- Member Individual
- NonMember Individual
A Series Discount is Available
Save up to 10% when purchasing two online training courses in this series and 20% by purchasing all three courses in the series. You must register online in one transaction to receive the discount. (Special pricing valid for online registrations by individuals and groups. Does not apply to already discounted fees.)
Group Site Discount:
Group Site is a license for one internet and audio log-in, allowing multiple viewers at one physical location. All other fees are for one log-in allowing one viewer.
*Receive a 15% discount on the entire purchase when you register for more than one group site at the same time. Valid only when group sites are purchased online for this training series.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be provided in the event of a participant’s cancellation since all costs for this online training course have been prepaid by DIA. DIA reserves the right to modify or cancel programs and/or substitute presenters or panelists. DIA is not responsible for failure to deliver programs due to circumstances beyond its control.
Participants with Disabilities: Reasonable accommodations will be made available to persons with disabilities who attend an educational activity. Contact the DIA office in writing at least 15 days prior to event to indicate your needs.