To publish an article in one of the DIA publications.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Submit an original (i.e., not previously published) article for either Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science or the Global Forum per DIA author guidelines. (The Global Forum occasionally uses previously published articles, with permission from the copyright holder.)
- Assign (for new article) or transfer (for previously published article) copyright to DIA
- Work with Managing Editor and other staff to revise and finalize article for publication.
Skills and abilities required:
- Organize and present information per author guidelines
- Repurpose and revise article as required to finalize for publication.
Estimated time commitment and review process:
- Time spent writing depends upon length and complexity of article
- Review and Selection Process
- Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science: Peer review, Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science Editor-in-Chief, Managing Editor, others as required.
- Global Forum: Editor-in-Chief, Managing Editor, Editorial Board member(s) as required.
- Article content is disseminated to DIA membership.
- Publication in a professional journal is important for career development/advancement, especially in academia.
Term limit: None