Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science
The scope of Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science reaches beyond pharmaceutical research and development to include innovations in drugs, devices, and diagnostics, as well as global regulatory issues.
Solution Provider Webinars
Deliver relevant and timely content that will benefit your customers and prospects, while generating qualified leads for your organization.
Let DIA work with you to create a webinar that delivers the solution-driven content needed by today’s industry professionals.
Contact Amy Barnett at Abarnett@influencem.com for details.
DIA’s Solution Provider Webinars offer you an exciting new way to hit your target audience right where they live and work. You deliver relevant and timely content that will benefit your customers and prospects, while generating qualified leads for your organization, and DIA will promote, record, and host the webinar.
- is a live virtual event that includes presentations and a Q&A session
- features at least two (2) and no more than three (3) presenters, one of whom will be chosen and invited by DIA
- is free to participants
- Promotes the webinar via emails, the DIA website, announcements in the DIA Daily, and social media
- Manages all logistical aspects and hosting of the webinar
- Hosts the archived webinar on DIA’s website for up to one (1) year following the live event
- Provides webinar training and rehearsal
- Conducts pre- and post-webinar surveys and shares the results with you
- Provides you with an attendee list
- Coordinate the scheduling of the Webinar with DIA
- Submit a logo, as well as webinar title, overview, target audience, learning objectives, and speakers
- Provide highly quality content that does not contain overt commercial messages
- Submit all presentation materials to DIA for review
- Participate in a practice session with speakers and DIA staff
Participating Solution Providers: