ADDITIONAL Call for Abstracts for Focus Topics! Deadline: 10 November!
The Clinical Forum Programme Committee invites you to submit abstracts for selected additional topics to enhance the below themes.
DIA is accepting abstracts for the listed topics only.
- Medical Writing
- Layperson Summaries
- New Safety Documents
- Medical Writing Competencies
- Sponsor-Vendor Relationship
- Patient-Centred Outcomes Research
- Research methodologies
- What to keep in mind for study design
- Patient-centred Comparative Effectiveness Research
- The role of stakeholders in PCR: Patients, Clinicians, Insurers, Researchers
- Which evidence is needed to change clinical practice and improve patients’ outcomes?
- Special patient populations / rare diseases – how PCR can assist
- Clinical Operations
- Transcelerate and Other Industry-Driven Collaborations: Update on status, operability and relevant activities impacting clinical research
- Enhancing Clinical Operations Efficacy: LEAN and Six Sigma for continuous improvement of Clinical research processes
- Health Economy Evaluation during Clinical Trials − obtaining relevant economic data during clinical development
- Personalised Medicine and Biomarker Development − ways to evaluate efficacy
Submit an Abstract Online
Announce Your Participation
There are several ways for speakers to announce their participation at the 8th Annual Clinical Forum. Add a banner to your website and/or email signature, or post on social media like LinkedIn or Twitter. Talk about your session/presentation on DIA Europe's group.
Join the conversation at DIA's Clinical Forum in Paris (#ClinicalForum2015). Check out this short webinar to learn how to use Twitter at a DIA Event.