About DIA 2015
The DIA 2015 51st
Annual Meeting is the largest multidisciplinary event that brings together a community of life sciences professionals at all levels and across all disciplines come together each June all with a common goal to foster innovation that will lead to the development of safe and effective medical products and therapies to patients.
DIA 2015 51st
Annual Meeting will:
- Provide a global unbiased platform to raise the level of discussion to facilitate innovation that will change the future of health care
- Provide comprehensive coverage of the full development and life cycle management of process for all health care products
- Offer a holistic and integrated approach to the development life cycle management of regulated health care products
DIA 2015 51st Annual Meeting provides the best opportunity to meet with people from around the world, share your views and knowledge, network, and build new relationships.
Call for Abstracts
The DIA Annual Meeting brings together a global community of life sciences professionals at all levels and across all disciplines in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of medical products. Each June, more than 7,000 attendees convene all with a common goal to foster innovation that will lead to the development of safe and effective medical products and therapies to patients. Showcase your knowledge and expertise by joining the Annual Meeting as a Chair, Presenter, or Poster Presenter!
Benefits to Presenting:
View Best Practices in Submitting an Abstract
- Superior Networking
Gain credibility and further establish yourself as an industry thought leader.
- Publicity and Recognition
Receive publicity and recognition on the Annual Meeting website, App, program materials and more!
Four unique opportunities:
How to Register
We offer four easy ways to register for the DIA 2015 51st Annual Meeting - Online, Phone, FAX or Mail.
Sign-up online- it's the quickest way to register.
+1.888.257.6457 (Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM EDT)
Registration form (PDF) to +1.215.442.6199
Drug Information Association
P.O. Box 95000-1240
Philadelphia, PA 19195-1240, USA
(Note: Checks must be drawn on U.S. bank)
Need to justify your attendance to your employer? Download
the attendance justification letter.
Group Registration Available!
Register 10 individuals and receive a complimentary registration. Note:
Reduced registration fees do not qualify for group registration. Contact CustomerService@DIAHome.org
- Member Academia
- Member Government
- Member Standard
- Member Standard (As of 03/01/2015)
- NonMember Academia
- NonMember Government
- NonMember Standard
Registration Fees for Additional Offerings
- #20: The Sunshine Act: Understanding the Essentials - Standard Rate
- #21: Leadership: How to Organize and Lead People - Standard Rate
- #22: Successful Drug Development: Best Practices - Standard Rate
- #23: How to Prepare for an FDA Inspection - Standard Rate
- #24: Pharmacogenomics and Companion Diagnostics - Standard Rate
- #30: Japan Regulatory Environment: Overview - Standard Rate
- #31: Preparing for a US FDA Advisory Committee Meeting - Standard Rate
- # 32: Influencing Culture, Avoiding Bureaucracy, - Standard Rate
- #33: Large-Scale Regulatory Functional Outsourcin - Standard Rate
- #34: Preparation of Risk Evaluation and Mitigation - Standard Rate
- #35: Ethical Issues in Clinical Trials - Standard Rate
- #40: Analysis of Safety Data from Clinical Trials - Standard Rate
- #41: Quality Oversight of CROs-Clinical Vendors - Standard Rate
- #42: Fundamentals of ANDA Submissions - Standard Rate
- #43: Clinical Statistics for Nonstatisticians - Standard Rate
- #44: Risk Management and Safety Communication - Standard Rate
- #45: The Good Pharmacovigiliance Practices in the EU - Standard Rate