- Monday, June 25 | 7:15–8:00 AM (Includes Speed Networking)
- Monday, June 25 | 9:30–10:00 AM
First time at the DIA Annual Meeting? DIA 2012 includes two opportunities to learn how to optimize your experience at this year’s event. Bring your business cards to network with fellow Annual Meeting first-timers and learn how to make the most of your Annual Meeting experience.
Meet with your colleagues to plan your day and discuss what you learned the day before, all while networking with other attendees each morning in the meeting room concourse of the Convention Center. Mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks will also be held in designated areas of the Exhibit Hall.
Extended Lunch Hours in Exhibit Hall
Enjoy extended lunch hours to visit more than 550 exhibiting companies in the exhibit hall.
- Monday, June 25 | 11:30 AM–1:30 PM
- Tuesday, June 26 | 11:30 AM–1:30 PM
- Wednesday, June 27 | 11:30 AM–1:30 PM
Networking Lunch Area
Take advantage of the special seating area each day that will allow you to eat and network with colleagues. This seating area is located in the exhibit hall and organized by DIA 2012 tracks.
DIA Welcome Reception
- Monday, June 25 | 5:00–6:30 PM
Network with nearly 7,500 attendees at the DIA Welcome Reception, held this year in the exhibit hall. Reception is included with your registration fee.
Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours
Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours, Inc. will be available in the Exhibit Hall D Lobby, offering attendees a full range of fully-guided, entertaining, discounted tours of Philadelphia, "the most historic city in America".
Tour desk hours are:
- Monday, June 25 | 9:30 AM–6:30 PM
- Tuesday, June 26 | 9:30 AM–3:30 PM
- Wednesday, June 27 | 9:30 AM–1:30 PM