Call for Student Posters Now Open!
Monday, March 11, 2013
Present your research to a diverse group of scientific professionals who are actively involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and related health care products.
DIA invites eligible students to submit a poster abstract for the Student Poster Program that will be at the DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting: Advancing Therapeutic Innovation and Regulatory Science in Boston.
Only 20 abstracts will be selected for the Student Poster Program. Submit yours today!
- One complimentary registration
- Hotel accommodations for a maximum of three nights (room and tax only) at a DIA assigned hotel
- One round-trip, coach airline/train ticket to Boston, MA
- $50.00 allowance per day for a maximum of three days
- Accepted abstracts will be printed in the final program and posted on the DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting website
- One-year FREE DIA student membership
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the July 2013 issue of the DIA’s scholarly peer reviewed publication, Therapeutic Innovation and Regulatory Science & Regulatory Science (TIRS)
Call for Abstract Guidelines and Details | Student Verification Form | Submit Abstract Online Now
Questions? Contact Joanne.Wallace@diahome.org