Looking for ways to leverage your education and land a career in the life sciences industry? Then you must attend the DIA 2014 50th Annual Meeting.
For only $250, you can network with more than 7,000 life sciences professionals involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and related products to unlock the innovation needed to expand global access to effective and affordable patient care. Get your name alongside top thought leaders, innovators, and experts all seeking fresh knowledge and sharpening their skills for the future.
Students must be an undergraduate or graduate student who can document that they are enrolled in a degree granting or certificate-granting academic program in an accredited academic institution, whose content is consistent with the mission of DIA for at least 12 undergraduate hours annually or 9 graduate hours annually
Download Registration Form
Student Group Discounts Available!
Register 10 from your university and receive the 11th FREE!
Contact Meredith Kaganovskiy for eligibility and registration details.
The DIA Career Center is your go-to resource for careers in the life sciences industry. Use the Career Center to find your ideal job or internship today!
Continuing Education Credits
Earn CE credits for attending sessions, forums, workshops, symposia, and more!
Network! Network! Network!
Receptions, Networking Lunches, Student & Professional Posters, Speed Networking Session
Interested in Participating in the Annual Meeting Student Poster Session?
Call for Student Poster Abstracts!
Deadline for submission: March 24, 2014*
The Student Poster Program is an opportunity for eligible students to present research results to a diverse group of scientific professionals who are actively involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and healthcare related products.
- One complimentary meeting registration to attend the DIA 2014 50th Annual Meeting for one listed author
- A maximum of three nights’ hotel accommodations (room and tax only) at the DIA assigned hotel
- One round trip, coach airline ticket to San Diego, CA
- Up to $50 per day reimbursement for meeting-related expenses for a maximum of three days
- Accepted abstracts will also be printed in the final program and will be posted on the DIA 2014 50th Annual Meeting website
- One-year student membership to DIA
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Annual Meeting Final Program, posted on the DIA 2014 50th Annual Meeting website and in the July 2014 issue of the The Journal of Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science (TIRS), DIA’s scholarly peer reviewed publication, which is distributed to all members of DIA.
Call for Abstract Guidelines and Details | Student Verification Form | Submit Abstract Online Now
See page 2 of the Abstract Guidelines for a student poster abstract template and sample poster abstract.
*Deadline will not be extended
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org