Student & Young Professional Initiatives
Students and young professionals are the future of drug development and DIA has long recognised this through its Student and Young Professionals programme which is geared to engaging with these key stakeholders as they embark upon their careers.
Student and young professional opportunites
- Student Poster Session
- Student Fellowship
- Young Professional Fellowship
- Student and Young Professionals special sessions EuroMeeting
- Discount registration – Students only EuroMeeting
DIA promotes the participation of students in the 26th Annual EuroMeeting by offering up to 20 complimentary registrations. DIA will waive the registration fee, selected attendees are expected to bear their own travel and accommodation cost.
The student fellowship programme is designed to:
Who should apply?
- Increase the involvement of young professionals in the annual DIA EuroMeeting
- Stimulate mutual understanding and cross-culture co-operation
- Allow knowledge acquisition and training for young professionals
- Increase knowledge and develop an understanding of the strategies and concerns of the pharmaceutical industry and regulatory authorities
- Act as a platform for information exchange and networking
Applicants must be full time students on 25 March 2014
Selected Candidates are expected to:
- Attend all three days of the EuroMeeting, 25–27 March, 2014
- Participate in all student activities at the conference
- Make use of the networking areas to meet with fellows and other stakeholders
- Provide feedback afterwards on their experience at the student feedback session
|| Student Fellowship Information
Young Professional Fellowship
DIA promotes the participation of young professionals in the annual EuroMeeting by offering up to 15 complimentary registrations for young professionals under the age of 30 currently working in the Pharmaceutical Sector. DIA will waive the registration fee, selected attendees are expected to bear their own travel and accommodation cost.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be working in the pharmaceutical sector and be under the age of 30 on 25 March 2014
|| Young Professionals Fellowship Information
Accepting applications from August 2013
Tel +41 61 225 5151
Or join the DIA Europe Students' Group on Facebook, to connect with each other, see updates, ask questions.
Application process for EuroMeeting Vienna – 25-27 March 2014, ACV, Vienna, Austria
Opens for application: August 2013
Application deadline: 17 January 2014
Notification of selected fellows: Week of 3 February 2014
||Read the report on Student/Patient Activities at the EuroMeeting Amsterdam 2013