DIA Professional Development for a Global Audience
DIA’s conferences and meetings are neutral settings where thought leaders in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and related fields exchange ideas, network, and engage in professional development.
At more than 50 DIA-sponsored annual events, medical product and other professionals and experts gather to advance the discovery, development, and life cycle management of safe and effective medical products.
These events showcase DIA’s nearly 50 years of experience providing medical product industry conferences and meetings. For five decades, professionals and experts representing more than 80 countries and multiple medical disciplines have benefited from the timely and authoritative information delivered at DIA annual meetings and discipline-specific events held throughout the year.
DIA’s comprehensive conferences and meetings:
- Reflect and advance innovation in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and related fields.
- Feature exhibit halls, poster sessions, tutorials, and other tools to enable open dialogue among key professionals from industry, government, and academia
- Range from one-day webinars to five-day events complete with four, 90-minute daily sessions
DIA’s meetings and conferences are attended by more than 30,000 medical product and other industry professionals from around the globe, including:
- Policymakers, such as FDA and other government regulators and drug safety agency officials
- Policy implementers, including clinical researchers, project managers, pharmaceutical product manufacturers, drug marketing and sales representatives, and academics
- Policy influencers, including medical device consumers and advocates, physicians, medical communications specialists, and pharmaceutical and biotechnology venture capitalists
View DIA’s complete list of conferences and meetings to start connecting with our global audience of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and other professionals.