This online training course will focus on the basic principles of project management and how they can be applied to best meet the needs of your projects. You will take away a set of project management skills and techniques that can be immediately put to use.
What You Will Learn
- Basic principles of project management
- How to apply project management principles
Who Should Attend
This is designed for biotechnology/pharmaceutical/medical device professionals who are not project managers, but are looking to learn more about the basic project management process and how it might apply to their jobs.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Decide when work effort should be treated as a project
- Use the four-step model to manage projects
- Apply motivational and team-building techniques to gain participants support
- Discuss practical leadership and communication skills to ensure coordination and collaboration during the project
Unless otherwise disclosed, the statements made by speakers represent their own opinions and not necessarily those of the organization they represent, or that of the Drug Information Association. Speakers, agenda and CE information are subject to change without notice. Recording of any DIA educational material in any type of media is prohibited without prior written consent from DIA.