Contact Center 101
Mar 18 2013 1:30PM - Mar 18 2013 5:00PM | Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
5594 West Wild Horse Pass Boulevard
Chandler, AZ 85226
This tutorial will provide an in-depth understanding of the art and science of effectively managing a contact center. This will be an interactive session that will include hands-on activities and examples for managers and employees to learn how to make a difference in caller wait times and even staffing costs. Contact center fundamentals such as technology and terminology will be discussed before exploring more advanced topics such as validating resource requirements in the contact center.
At the conclusion of this tutorial, participants should be able to:
- Discuss how to measure performance of employees, teams, and managers to identify areas for improvement to providing medical information to patients and health care professionals
- Identify the impact of a single employee's performance on wait times for medical information customers
- Recognize the key strategies of forecasting inquiries and scheduling staff in order to maximize staff availability to patients and health care professionals
- Discuss contact center technology systems to ensure that the contact center is effectivly utilizing available technology
- Describe how to integrate video, chat and other media into the contact center
Unless otherwise disclosed, the statements made by speakers represent their own opinions and not necessarily those of the organization they represent, or that of the Drug Information Association. Speakers, agenda and CE information are subject to change without notice. Recording of any DIA educational material in any type of media is prohibited without prior written consent from DIA.
Participants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodations will be made available to persons with disabilities who attend an educational activity. Contact the DIA office in writing at least 15 days prior to event to indicate your needs.