New to results data entry or need additional assistance in navigating the ClinicalTrials.gov results data entry system? This one-day tutorial will provide an overview of FDAAA and ClinicalTrials.gov requirements and teach you the ins and outs of results data entry, from navigating the system to practical advice on entering data. Experienced instructors will guide you through each section of results entry, providing examples and showing common mistakes to avoid. Participants will have the opportunity for hands-on data entry with guidance from the tutorial instructors.
All participants will receive a copy of the tutorial presentation and a quality control checklist to take home.
Laptop required. Limited to 20 participants. Reserve your spot now!
Follow this link for more information.
Who Should Attend
Clinical research professionals from academic research organizations and industry who may be new to and responsible for clinical trial results data entry into ClinicalTrials.gov.
Level: Beginners or those needing a refresher
At the conclusion of this tutorial, participants will:
- Describe the requirements per FDAAA and ClinicalTrials.gov and how to navigate the ClinicalTrials.gov results data entry system
- Identify ways to streamline results data entry to reduce review comments, maximize efficiency, and minimize repeat entry
- Analyze common mistakes to avoid by trouble-shooting system errors and warning messages
- Recognize how to minimize ClinicalTrials.gov review comments and get your results accepted the first time
- Discuss approaches that are used for different study designs