This Solution Provider Archived Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with ICON plc. Registration for Solution Provider Webinars is FREE! Sign up by clicking on the Register Online button.
Alzheimer's disease is the most common form of dementia affecting millions of individuals worldwide. The development of validated biomarkers for Alzheimer's disease is essential to improve early diagnosis and accelerate the development of new therapies – aiding in understanding the mechanism of action of a drug, identifying efficacy or toxicity signals at an early stage of development and in identifying patients likely to respond to treatment. Biochemical and neuroimaging markers can facilitate diagnosis, predict AD progression from a pre-AD state of mild cognitive impairment (MCI), and monitor efficacies of disease-modifying therapies.
ICON is the first to collaborate with DIA’s newly-created Solution Provider Webinar Program. This archived webinar is the second in a series of four that will bring together leading scientists and thought leaders from the biopharma industry. Additional topics to be featured will be strategies for late phase development and technology as an enabler of clinical development services.
Please note: Continuing education credits and certificate program units are not available for archived webinars.
This archived webinar will be available through May 22, 2014.
- Drug Development in Alzheimer's Disease: Using Data Analytics to Turn Challenges into Opportunities
- The Use of Molecular Markers in CSF and Plasma in Alzheimer Disease – The Laboratory Perspective
- Advances in Imaging Biomarkers in AD Drug Development to Enable Accelerated Approval - Fluorodeoxyglucose PET and Functional MRI
- Recent FDA Draft Guidance on Developing Drugs for Alzheimer’s Disease - Key Considerations
Who Should Attend
Professional who work in the area of:
- Translational Medicine
- Experimental Medicine
- Personalized Medicine
- Clinical Operations
- Regulatory Affairs
- Alzheimer's disease
- Medical Affairs
- Drug Safety & Pharmacovigilance
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Define biomarker strategies for more efficient early-phase drug development in Alzheimer’s disease
- Identify potential issues and resolutions for the analytical laboratory regarding commonly used assays to assess Alzheimer’s disease
- Discuss the use of advanced imaging methods to support Alzheimer’s disease research
Registration for Solution Provider Archived Webinars is FREE! Sign up by clicking on the Register Online button.
Toll Free 1.888.257.6457
Monday-Friday 8:30AM - 8:00PM ETCustomerService@diahome.org
Click here for minimum system requirements.
Unless otherwise disclosed, the statements made by speakers represent their own opinions and not necessarily those of the organization they represent, or that of the Drug Information Association. Speakers, agenda and CE information are subject to change without notice. Recording of any DIA educational material in any type of media is prohibited without prior written consent from DIA.