This forum held by DIA China and CDE, aims of this forum at providing a forum to discuss quantitative science (including statistics, data management, programming, and related disciplines) related topics in pharmaceutical product development in a regulatory context. It is expected that a dialogue among professionals from industry, government, and academia will examine top challenges and opportunities in the quantitative science areas.
To Register, click here for Chinese version
Who Should Attend
- Data management professionals
- Regulatory scientists
- Quantitative scientists in academia
- Quantitative scientists in regulatory agencies
At the conclusion of this training, you should be able to:
- Gain a better understanding of quantitative science and its roles in the regulated environment of pharmaceutical product development
- Discuss key quantitative science issues in pharmaceutical product development, impacts of regulations, guidance and practices, technologies and standards
- To improve collaboration and communication among industry, academia, and regulatory agencies.