What are the critical factors when preparing for an FDA Advisory Committee meeting? Appearing before an FDA Advisory Committee can be one of the most challenging and grueling experiences for any drug, device, or biologic team. In just eight short hours, you not only must thoroughly explain but also defend, in detail, your product in a highly visible, high-stakes public meeting. This course teaches best practices for preparing for an FDA Advisory Committee Meeting.
Course Level: Beginner
What You Will Learn
- What is an Advisory Committee?
- What does an Advisory Committee look like?
- How to prepare for an Advisory Committee meeting
- How to design the most applicable preparation program for your team
- Top ten "Best Practices" and "Must Avoids"
Who Should Attend
- Regulatory affairs professionals
- Clinical research leads
- Corporate executives
Participants who complete this training should be able to:
- Identify the critical factors in preparing for a successful Advisory Committee meeting
- Recognize and evaluate those factors that are most applicable to your team
- Design the most effective preparation for your teams