Press the Easy Button – Ensure Consistency and Compliance for your Documents through Automation
Nov 19 2013 10:00AM - Nov 19 2013 11:00AM | Online
This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with Adlib.
Life Sciences organizations constantly face challenges in dealing with the large volume of documents – not only within their FDA submission practices, but also in other operational areas – Marketing, Manufacturing, Testing, and Quality.
Effective use of ECM systems and automated document transformation tools can help manage this barrage in a way that supports not only compliance, but also effective collaboration and cost savings.
Who Should Attend
Mid-to-senior Level, IT
- Information managers, application specialist
- Solution and system architects
- ECM, PLM and SharePoint administrators
Mid-to-senior level business
- Documentation specialists (document management, records managers/director)
- Submissions managers, operation/manufacturing managers, regulatory managers, quality managers, ISO leads
Attendees will learn how Content-to-PDF Rendering in an Enterprise context can facilitate collaboration, reduce risk, and lower costs. Specifically, attendees can expect to learn the following:
- Ways to reduce errors and save time when rendering content to PDF
- Avoid resubmit due to non-conformance with regulatory guidance
- Ensure consistency while reducing manual effort in document assembly
- Accelerate time to market
Registration for a Solution Provider Webinar is FREE! Sign up by clicking on the Register Online button.
Click here for minimum system requirements.
Unless otherwise disclosed, the statements made by speakers represent their own opinions and not necessarily those of the organization they represent, or that of the Drug Information Association. Speakers, agenda and CE information are subject to change without notice. Recording of any DIA educational material in any type of media is prohibited without prior written consent from DIA.