Continuing Education Credits or Certificate Program units are not available for Archive Webinars.
FDA, drug manufacturers, and legal experts will discuss best practices for interacting with regulatory authorities to address drug shortage issues. Best practices regarding handling an FDA inspection and the enforcement landscape of FDA’s regulation of drug manufacturing will also be discussed.
Archived Webinar available through May 29, 2013.
Who Should Attend
Manufacturers, Distributers, Purchasing Organizations, Regulatory Bodies and Policy Makers:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Safety/Pharmacovigilance
- Public Policy/Law/Corp. Compliance
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Strategic Planning
- Sales and Marketing
Participants who complete this webinar should be able to:
- Discuss best practices for interacting with regulatory authorities to address drug shortage issues
- Describe the enforcement landscape of FDA’s regulation of drug manufacturing
- Explain best practices regarding handling FDA inspections
Save up to 20 percent by registering online in one transaction for multiple webinars in this series. (Special pricing valid for online registrations by individuals and groups.)
for minimum system requirements.
Unless otherwise disclosed, the statements made by speakers represent their own opinions and not necessarily those of the organization they represent, or that of the Drug Information Association. Speakers, agenda and CE information are subject to change without notice. Recording of any DIA educational material in any type of media is prohibited without prior written consent from DIA.