8th DIA Annual Conference in Japan for Asian New Drug Development
May 22 2014 10:00AM - May 23 2014 6:10PM | Sola City Conference Center
Drug development in East Asia has become extremely vigorous as the interests of organizations related to drug development expand. Such organizations are now not only interested in the advancement of drug development, but also the maximization of generated value and the improvement of quality in new drug development. In order to facilitate drug discovery under the revised regulations for optimal regulatory circumstances, professionals involved in drug development face various challenges. Furthermore, collaboration to work towards drug discovery beyond each country’s boundaries is strongly desired in this era of globalization of drug development.
Speakers will share information and experiences regarding the current situation of new drug development in the emerging East Asia region, and provide advice on how to improve the value and quality of new drugs.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference.
Simulatneous Translation Available
The 8th DIA Annual Conference in Japan for Asian New Drug Development will feature discussion on all stages of drug development, with sessions focused on the following topics:
- Latest regulatory information
- Early phase clinical trial
- Collaboration between academic organizations
- Regulatory inspection
- Regional study communications
- Late phase development strategy
Who Should Attend
- Clinical development professionals
- Personnel involved in regulatory affairs
- Personnel at clinical study sites
- Personnel at CROs and SMOs
- Personnel involved in medical affairs and marketing
- Personnel at academic organization
- Personnel at agency
Hotel & Travel
Please make your own travel arrangement for transportation and accommodation.
The 8th Annual Workshop in Japan for Asian New Drug Development offers interested companies the opportunity to exhibit with a tabletop display.
2,300 x 1,700 mm booth space..........¥216,000*
NOTE: *fee includes 8% Japanese Consumption Tax
Booth Rental Fee includes (per 2,300mm x 1,400m booth space):
- Two (2) complimentary full-meeting registrations*
- One (1) complimentary exhibit booth personnel registration*
- One (1) 1,800 x 4500 mm table
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) 5A electrical connection
- Internet access
No pre-fitted shell-scheme or pipe-and-drape structure is provided.
Additional expenses associated with the exhibit, including special booths, drayage, lights, phone, carpeting, additional electrical connections, etc., will be the responsibility of the exhibitor. Additional Exhibit Booth Personnel will be allowed for ¥12,960 each (limit of 3 per booth space) - please use the Additional Exhibit Booth Personnel Registration Form under Useful Links to register additional staff.
* Special Offer (number of included full-meeting and booth personnel registrations) for this meeting only
Exhibit Show Dates: May 22-23, 2014
- ADM Korea Inc.
- A-PACT (Alliance for Pac-Asia Clinical Trials)
- BioClinica Inc.
- ERT Asia Group K.K.
- LSK Global Pharma Services Co., Ltd.
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA)
- Quintiles Transnational Japan K K
- SunFlare Co., Ltd.
- Veeva Japan K.K.
- Member Academia
- Member Government
- Member Standard
- Member Standard (As of 05/02/2014)
- NonMember Academia
- NonMember Government
- NonMember Standard
There are no group discounts for this event.
Join DIA now to qualify to save on future events and to receive all the benefits of membership.
CANCELLATION POLICY: On or before May 15, 2014, Administrative fee that will be withheld from refund amount:
- Industry (Member or Nonmember) = ¥20,000
- Government/Academia/Nonprofit (Member or Nonmember) = ¥10,000
Cancellations must be in writing and be received by the cancellation date above. Registrants who do not cancel by that date and do not attend will be responsible for the full registration fee paid. Registrants are responsible for cancelling their own hotel and airline reservations. You may transfer your registration to a colleague at any time but membership is not transferable. Please notify DIA of any such substitutions as soon as possible. Substitute registrants will be responsible for nonmember fee, if applicable.
DIA reserves the right to alter the venue, if necessary. If an event is cancelled, DIA is not responsible for any airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by registrants.