Continuing Education credit or Certificate Program units are not available for the archived offering.
Health Care Professionals [HCPs] are an important source of product related insight, whether it’s unanswered questions, research ideas, or clinical pearls related to a product. While HCPs have no shortage of ideas, it is a challenge to gather and incorporate their ideas into a company’s medical and business plans. This webinar is designed to discuss methods to gather, consolidate, and analyze HCPs insights to improve medical communications and inform research and business opportunities.
This webinar is an encore session from the 2012 DIA Medical Communications Workshop and was developed by DIA's Medical Communications SIAC.
This archived webinar is available through September 10, 2013.
Who Should Attend
Professionals involved in:
- Medical information
- Medical communications
- Medical writing
- Medical science liaisons
- Medical contact/call centers
- Industry, academia, and government
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Describe how Medical Communications groups are facilitating informed healthcare decisions via leveraging real world, actionable customer insights
- Describe different methods of curating customer insights from a headquarter and a field base medical point of view
- Describe examples of customer insights that have resulted in the need for new/enhanced scientific interchange and/or research opportunities
Click here for minimum system requirements.