DIA 2014 9th Annual India Conference: The Future of Indian Health Care: Patients, Access and Innovation
Oct 16 2014 7:00AM - Oct 18 2014 6:00PM | Palladium Hotel, Mumbai
462, Senapati Bapat Marg,
The DIA 2014 9th Annual India Conference offers interested companies that opportunity to exhibit with a booth. Additional advertising and support opportunities also available.
- Aptar Pharma India Pvt. Ltd.
- Lambda Therapeutic Research Private Limited
- LORENZ Life Sciences India Pvt. Ltd.
- Oracle Health Sciences
- Quintiles Technologies (India) Private Limited
- Tata Consultancy Services
- the Uppsala Monitoring Centre
- Indian Government (Full Time)
- Indian Academia
- Indian Member Standard
- International Academia Member ($300USD)
- International Government Member ($300USD)
- International Industry Member ($300USD)
- Indian NonMember Standard
- International Academia Non-Member ($475USD)
- International Government Non-Member ($475USD)
- International Industry Non-Member ($475USD)
GROUP DISCOUNT: Register 10 Delegates from your company and receive the 11th FREE!.
Online transactions are subjected to validation of registration rate once the online transaction is completed. You may be assessed with a different registration fee should the validation process result in your status to be otherwise submitted.
Find out more about the many benefits of membership and how you can get involved.
A limited number of student registrations are available. A student is an undergraduate/graduate who can document enrollment in a Signature accredited, degree granting, academic program. Please send completed registration form, copy of student identification, and payment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: On or before OCTOBER 1, 2014
Cancellations must be in writing and received by October 1st, 2014. Registrants who do not cancel in writing by that date and do not attend the event will be responsible for the full registration fee paid. Registrants are responsible for cancelling their own hotel and airline reservations.
DIA reserves the right to alter the venue, if necessary. If an event is cancelled, DIA is not responsible for any airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by registrants.
Upon cancellation, the administrative fee that will be withheld is 25% of the registration fee.
All refunds will be issued in the currency of original payment