- Group Site
- Charitable Nonprofit/Academia Member Individual
- Member Government Individual
- Member Standard Individual
- Charitable Nonprofit/Academia Nonmember Individual
- NonMember Government Individual
- NonMember Standard Individual
Printable Registration Form
- Individual registration is a license for ONE internet login allowing one viewer.
- Group site registration is a license for ONE internet login allowing multiple viewers from one location.
No refunds will be provided in the event of a participant’s cancellation since all costs for this webinar have been prepaid by DIA. DIA reserves the right to modify or cancel programs and/or substitute presenters or panelists. DIA is not responsible for failure to deliver programs due to circumstances beyond its control.
Participants with Disabilities: Reasonable accommodations will be made available to persons with disabilities who attend an educational activity. Contact the DIA office in writing at least 15 days prior to event to indicate your needs
Group Site is a license for one internet and audio log-in, allowing multiple viewers at one physical location. All other fees are for one log-in allowing one viewer.
This online training offering is sold as one complete series and cannot be purchased in parts.