Complimentary - The Affiliate Challenge – How to Improve Compliance and Efficiency when Working with Regional Affiliates
Jul 17 2014 2:00PM - Jul 17 2014 3:00PM | Online
This complimentary Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with Veeva.
Most sponsors working with affiliates have difficulty recording and reporting what’s actually been submitted to regional health authorities. Maintaining compliance is a difficult and time-consuming process. In this webinar, industry experts describe how to improve transparency and collaboration between headquarters and regional affiliates.
There will be an optional half hour Q&A at the end of the webinar.
This webinar will be broadcast in Eastern Time (ET)
2:00 PM (ET)
11:00 AM (PT)
- Insights from new research on the current state of Regulatory Information Management (RIM) tools and resulting challenges for regional affiliates
- A case study on deploying new processes and systems that bring affiliates “closer to headquarters” and produce real-time status reports on affiliate activities
- Discussion of global and local data ownership responsibilities, and the pros and cons of different sharing data methods
Who Should Attend
Professionals who work in the area of:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Operations
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Identify how to improve transparency and collaboration between headquarters and regional affiliates
- Differentiate global and local data ownership responsibilities
- Create new processes and systems that bring affiliates “closer to headquarters” and produce real-time status reports on affiliate activities
Registration for a Solution Provider Webinar is FREE! Sign up by using the Register Online button and join us for this complimentary webinar.
Registration Questions and Technical Support Day of Event
Toll Free 1.888.257.6457
Monday-Friday 8:30AM-8:00PM ET
In-Company Training Manager
Susan Berkelbach, Event Planner
Click here for minimum system requirements.
Technical Support Day of Event
Customer Service Department
Toll Free +1.888.257.6457
Unless otherwise disclosed, the statements made by speakers represent their own opinions and not necessarily those of the organization they represent, or that of the Drug Information Association. Speakers, agenda and CE information are subject to change without notice. Recording of any DIA educational material in any type of media is prohibited without prior written consent from DIA.