Audience members will interact with tutorial leads to discuss the definition of “RIM,” data flows and integrations across RIM systems, current standards, important process considerations and roles and responsibilities across regulatory departments and systems. The RIM Tutorial will provide attendees with an overview of the IT systems typically in use within the regulatory space. Attendees will also have a chance to discuss the future of RIM systems and standards. For more information please follow this link.
Who Should Attend
Professionals in regulatory affairs, regulatory operations or other related functions who are working to define or re-define their Regulatory Information scope, tools or processes. Anyone looking to expand their knowledge regarding IT systems used in the regulatory space, issues and considerations when thinking about installing, upgrading, or replacing regulatory systems, or changing roles and responsibilities or processes.
At the conclusion of this tutorial, participants should be able to:
- Define the full scope of "Regulatory Information Management"
- Describe systems typically in use in the RIM space
- Explain high level RIM processes, data flow, standards
- Identify typical roles and responsibilities across regulatory and other functional area departments
- Discuss the future of RIM with respect to systems, process and standards