This Solution Provider Archived Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with ICON plc. Registration for Solution Provider Archived Webinars are FREE! Sign up by clicking on the Register Online button.
The cost of drug development is high partly because of the high rates of failure. Understanding why some trials of promising products do not succeed makes it more likely that your next trial will avoid the pitfalls. This 90-minute webinar will provide you with strategies to improve your cancer development programs, as well as detailed discussions on how the implementation of better trial design & medical imaging data provide early indicators on future drug success.
Please note: Continuing education credits and certificate program units are not available for archived webinars.
This archived webinar will be available through March 10, 2014.
- Why are oncology clinical trial success rates so low?
- Challenges and strategies to improve cancer drug development
- Medical Imaging in Oncology Trials: How do we get from images to endpoints?
Who Should Attend
Professionals who work in the area of:
- Clinical Operations
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Affairs
- Drug Safety & Pharmacovigilance
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Identify strategies to improve the cancer drug development process
- Improving early phase trial design to better predict phase III success
- Understand how medical imaging data is used to support oncology trial endpoints
- Discuss the use of advanced imaging methods for early determination of drug efficacy
Registration for Solution Provider Archived Webinars are FREE! Sign up by clicking on the Register Online button.
Click here for minimum system requirements.