Continuing Education Credits or Certificate Program units are not available for archived webinars.
Policy experts discuss various policy strategies and solutions which may be used to address drug shortage issues. Updates on relevant policies, including proposed legislation, is also discussed. Attendees will gain a greater appreciation and recognize factors that impacts drug shortages.
Archived Webinar available through June 5, 2013.
Who Should Attend
Manufacturers, Distributers, Purchasing Organizations, Regulatory Bodies and Policy Makers
- Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Safety/Pharmacovigilance
- Public Policy/Law/Corp. Compliance
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Strategic Planning
- Sales and Marketing
At the conclusion of this archived webinar, participants should be able to:
- Discuss various policy strategies and solutions which may be used to address drug shortage issues
- Recall updates on relevant policies, including proposed legislation
- Identify the broader perspectives that impact drug shortages
Save up to 20 percent by registering online in one transaction for multiple webinars in this series. (Special pricing valid for online registrations by individuals and groups.)
For questions about Archived Webinars
DIA North America
for minimum system requirements.