Chairperson: Barbara Leishman, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- To foster awareness of the risks posed by misuse of medicines for performance enhancement in sport and to support efforts by industry to mitigate these risks
- To develop and refine effective models for collaboration between the biopharmaceutical industry and anti-doping agencies
- To exchange practical experience in collaborating with WADA (e.g. assessment guidelines, templates for documents such as a Memorandum of Agreement
- To foster understanding of the perspectives of all stakeholders (industry, regulatory agencies, WADA)
- To stay abreast of latest regulatory developments
Take advantage of all the benefits of membership.
Become a DIA Member
Manage My Community Memberships