INC Research - a powerful global force in clinical development
INC Research is a leading global clinical research organization providing the full range of Phase I-IV clinical development services across six continents with experience spanning more than 100 countries. Our vast global scale and scope, broad therapeutic expertise and operational excellence featuring our proven Trusted Process® enable us to develop innovative solutions that accelerate the delivery of life-enhancing products to market in order to improve world health.
We are proud of our strategic alliances which, with their shared incentives, dedicated resources, standardized processes and consistent, customized reporting, encourage long-term, multi-drug development partnerships proven to save time and money.
Our award-winning Trusted Process®
methodology and therapeutic foresight leads our customers to more confident, better-informed drug and device development decisions by reducing variability and increasing predictability in trial outcomes through all phases of clinical development.
Headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, our global presence means we are able to deploy high-quality teams worldwide to handle large-scale clinical trials. We provide global therapeutic coverage in more than 90 percent of drugs in development today, including cardiovascular, CNS, endocrine, infectious disease, oncology and respiratory.
· More than 6,500 Phase I-IV studies conducted with more than 2.2 million patients enrolled
· Industry-leading patient access and retention capabilities
· Customers include 43 of the world’s top 50 pharmaceutical companies
· 2011: winner of the Data Driven Innovation Award from the Society for Clinical Data Management (SCDM)
· 2011: rated one of the world’s top CROs in the CenterWatch Global Investigative Site Survey
· 2009: honored with fifth consecutive Fast 50 Award
· 2009: Trusted Process® thought leaders named winners at the Clinical Research Excellence Awards
Biometrics; Cognitive services; Contracts and functional services; Data integration and warehousing; Clinical data management; Drug safety; IVRS; Post-approval services; Medical monitoring; Medical writing; Patient recruitment and retention; Project management; Quality assurance; Regulatory affairs; Strategic consulting; Study monitoring
Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical Trial Design, Clinical Trial Monitoring, Data Management, Patient Recruitment, Pharmacoeconomic/Pharmacoepidemiology Studies, Pharmacovigilance, Project Management, Regulatory Affairs/Regulatory Strategy, Trial Management
3201 Beechleaf Court, Suite 600
Phone : 9198769300
Internet : www.incresearch.com
Email : email@example.com
Contact Person : Michelle Elliott