CDSI (Clinical DataFax Systems Inc.) has provided a sophisticated ever-evolving clinical trial management system (CTMS) and outstanding support to clinical researchers for over 20 years.
Electronic Data Capture
- Intuitive electronic patient binder interface for easy navigation to any data screen for any study patient
- Data entry aids: legal range checks, dropdown lists, consistency checks, help messages, lookup tables
- Color coding and status icons identify illegal and missing values, overdue visits, queries, and more
- One click to enter comments and reasons to explain data values; making queries unnecessary
- One click to respond to any queries from the study coordinating center
- Attach supporting documents to EDC records (e.g. a scanned death certificate)
- Secure data transmission using SSL encryption and CFR 21 part 11 compliance
- Available using a web browser or using our internet app for Windows, Linux and Apple OS X
CRF & Document Management
- In addition to EDC, CDSI supports data capture from scanned or faxed paper CRFs
- Scan CRFs to PDFs and import them to the study database
- Automatic indexing and routing of each CRF page received by the study server
- Intelligent character recognition reads numbers, dates, check boxes, and visual analog scales
- Split screen review of CRF pages and the corresponding data records
- Create bookmarked PDFs, including side-by-side display of paper CRFs and data records
- Manage user login accounts using study roles to specify database permissions
- Define tasks including data retrieval rules and instructions for specified users or study roles
- Use tasks for data reviews, MedDRA and drug coding, source verification, etc.
- Import data from labs and other sources using a simple data field mapping interface
- Define a visit map for automatic queries that identify overdue visits and missing assessments
- Use generic edit checks in any study to avoid recoding and ensure consistency
- Use our point of entry audit trail as well as audit trail reports for easy review of changes as needed
- Use standard study management reports to track study sites, patients, data work flow, etc.
- Export data to other database systems, including: ORACLE, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server and MYSQL
- Export SAS data sets or simple spreadsheets for statistical analysis
Flexible and Cost Effective
- Use our software as a service (SaaS) hosted in our secure data center, or install our software on servers in your own data center for total control.
- Run multiple studies for a single annual subscription fee, or use our single-study pricing model. Either way, non-profit organizations enjoy a 50% discount on all license fees.
- Use our experts to setup your EDC system and customize it to meet your needs, or use our point & click internet apps to configure studies on your own.
For more information or to arrange a demo, please visit our web site at www.datafax.com
Case Report Forms, Document Management, Electronic Data Capture
Clinical DataFax Systems Inc.
25 Main Street West, Suite 500
Phone : 9055223282
Fax : 9055227284
Internet : www.datafax.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person : Wayne Taylor, President