DIA today announces the launch of DIA ConneX, an exclusive member benefit that brings together powerful, professional, web-based applications specifically designed to improve collaboration and networking.
DIA’s 26 SIACs (Special Interest Area Communities) are the first DIA stakeholder group to utilize the networking platform. SIACs are discipline-specific, global communities where members can share common experiences and knowledge and connect with others in their particular field.
DIA ConneX is an interactive global network exclusively populated by SIAC members who share professional interests. Every SIAC has its own community homepage through which members can:
• Share breaking news of interest to community members
• Store, organize and manage community information and documents
• View and edit documents and respond with comments in real‐time
• Organize and publicize conferences, seminars, teleconferences, meetings and other events of interest to community members
• Discuss online conversations grouped by issues and topics, ask and answer questions, and share expertise to develop best practices
• Upload, manage and share media files, images, video, audio, and podcasts
• Manage their own community experience based on changing professional profile
“DIA ConneX brings together powerful, professional, web-based applications specifically designed to improve collaboration and networking,” says Mike McGovern,” DIA Worldwide Membership Manager. “As part of DIA’s digitalization initiative, DIA plans to make DIA ConneX available to all members and stakeholders across governance, programs and products, and regions.”
DIA is a neutral, global, professional, member-driven association of nearly 18,000 professionals involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and related health care products, Through our international educational offerings and myriad networking opportunities, DIA provides a global forum for knowledge exchange that fosters the innovation of products, technologies, and services to improve health and well-being worldwide. Headquarters are in Horsham, PA, USA, with offices in Basel, Switzerland, Tokyo, Japan, Mumbai, India, and Beijing, China.