WHAT: DIA 2011: Converge of Science, Medicine, and Health, from June 19-23 at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL
Register for DIA 2011 here.
DIA has expanded its conference opportunities for high-level participation to include forums, symposia, workshops, panels, sessions, executive sessions and pre-conference tutorials. The DIA Annual Meeting attracts a wide variety of leading health care experts from around the world and welcomed more than 8,000 registered participants in 2010.
DIA 2011 will also feature more than 220 sessions across 17 tracks, including:
- Outsourcing Strategies and Innovative Partnering Models
- Nonclinical and Early Clinical Translational Development
- Product Advertising and Communications
- Medical Writing and Communications
- IT Methods and Technologies
- Research Data and Content Management
- Regulatory Affairs and Science, Quality and GXP Compliance
- Public Policy/Health Care Compliance
- Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Health Economics and Outcomes (HEO)/Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER)
WHO: Keynote Speakers:
David D. Ho, MD, Founding Scientific Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center
Gail R. Wilensky, PhD, Health Care Expert and Senior Fellow at Project HOPE
Participating regulatory agencies include:
- European Heads of Medicines Agencies, European Union
- European Medicines Agency, European Union
- Drugs Controller of India (DCGI) and FDA Gujarat, (India)
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA), Japan
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Australia
WHEN: DIA 2011
June 19 – 23, 2011
For full schedule please click here.
*** DON’T MISS: DIA’s Welcome Reception
Monday, June 20, 5:30 p.m.
Save money and network with nearly 8,000 attendees at the new and improved DIA Welcome Reception, to be held this year in the exhibit hall. Reception is included in your registration fee. Click here for a complete list of networking opportunities.
WHERE: McCormick Place, West
2301 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL. 60616
About DIA (www.diahome.org)
DIA is a neutral, global, professional, member-driven association of nearly 18,000 professionals involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and related health care products. Through our international educational offerings and myriad networking opportunities, DIA provides a global forum for knowledge exchange that fosters the innovation of products, technologies and services to improve health and well being worldwide. Headquarters are in Horsham, Pa., USA, with offices in Basel, Switzerland, Tokyo, Japan, Mumbai, India, and Beijing, China.