WHAT: DIA 2011: Converge of Science, Medicine, and Health, from June 19-23 at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL
Register for DIA 2011 here.
DIA has expanded its conference opportunities for high-level participation to include forums, symposia, workshops, panels, sessions, executive sessions and pre-conference tutorials. The DIA Annual Meeting attracts a wide variety of leading health care experts from around the world and welcomed more than 8,000 registered participants in 2010.
DIA 2011 will also feature more than 220 sessions across 17 tracks, including:
- Clinical Operations
- Development Planning
- Outsourcing Strategies and Innovative Partnering Models
- Nonclinical and Early Clinical Translational Development
- Product Advertising and Communications
- Medical Writing and Communications
- IT Methods and Technologies
- Research Data and Content Management
- Regulatory Affairs and Science, Quality and GXP Compliance
- Public Policy/Health Care Compliance
- Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Health Economics and Outcomes (HEO)/Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER)
- Medical Devices
- Professional Development
- Global Regulatory
- SIAC Showcase
WHO: Keynote Speakers:
David D. Ho, MD, Founding Scientific Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center
Gail R. Wilensky, PhD, Health Care Expert and Senior Fellow at Project HOPE
Participating regulatory agencies include:
- US FDA
- European Heads of Medicines Agencies, European Union
- European Medicines Agency, European Union
- Health Canada, Canada
- Drugs Controller of India (DCGI) and FDA Gujarat, (India)
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA), Japan
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Australia
WHEN: DIA 2011
June 19 – 23, 2011
For full schedule please click here.
*** DON’T MISS: DIA’s Welcome Reception
Monday, June 20, 5:30 p.m.
Save money and network with nearly 8,000 attendees at the new and improved DIA Welcome Reception, to be held this year in the exhibit hall. Reception is included in your registration fee. Click here for a complete list of networking opportunities.
WHERE: McCormick Place, West
2301 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL. 60616
ABOUT DIA: DIA is the global connector in the life sciences product development process. Our association of more than 18,000 members builds productive relationships by bringing together regulators, innovators and influencers to exchange knowledge and collaborate in an impartial setting. DIA’s network creates unparalleled opportunities for the exchange of knowledge and has the interdisciplinary experience to prepare for future developments. The dedicated efforts of DIA staff, members and speakers enable DIA to provide a comprehensive catalogue of conferences, workshops, training courses, scientific publications and educational materials. DIA is a global community representing thousands of stakeholders working together to bring safe and effective products to patients. DIA is an independent, nonprofit organization with its global center in Washington, D.C., USA; regional offices covering North and South America (Horsham, Penn., USA); Europe, North Africa and the Middle East (Basel, Switzerland); and Japan (Tokyo), India (Mumbai) and China (Beijing). For more information, visit www.diahome.org.