To prepare and deliver a presentation in your area of expertise at a DIA meeting or webinar.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Provide PowerPoint handouts in advance, to be distributed to session attendees.
- Encouraged to submit presentations for possible publication in Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science and Global Forum.
Skills and abilities needed to succeed as a volunteer:
- Knowledge of the topic.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Public speaking skills helpful.
Estimated time commitment and meeting format:
- Meetings occur via teleconference and email, as needed.
- Attendance at program.
Selected by Session Chair; confirmed by Program Committee and Director of North America.
- To share your knowledge and expertise, and bring colleagues up to date on your area of specialty.
- Waived meeting registration fees (does not apply to tutorials or special events; full-time members of academic and government receive full travel reimbursement).