About DIA 2013
Less than Two Months until DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting Takes Over Boston
Join more than 7,000 life sciences professionals involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and related products to unlock the innovation needed to expand global access to effective and affordable patient care. Get your name alongside top thought leaders, innovators, and experts all seeking fresh knowledge and sharpening their skills for the future. You must be registered by May 17 to be included in the Advance Attendee List.
Search 250+ educational offerings across 22 tracks with the Online Searchable Program or view the Preliminary Program online. What’s more, you can search by:
Track | Special Topics | Credits | Day
DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting Highlights:
Preliminary Program Now Available!
DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting: Advancing Therapeutic Innovation and Regulatory Sciences is the largest multidisciplinary event that brings together a global network of professionals to foster innovation that will lead to the development of safe and effective medical products and therapies to patients.
DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting:
- Provides a global unbiased platform to raise the level of discussion to facilitate innovation that will change the future of health care
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the full development and life cycle management process for all health care products
- Offers a holistic and integrated approach to the development and life cycle management of regulated health care products.
To that end, DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting provides the best opportunity to meet with people from around the world, share your views and knowledge, network, and build new relationships.
“A lot is being done to try to advance clinical development to become more efficient, to become more effective, and that the DIA provides an opportunity to share those kinds of ideas.” - Jeffrey McMullen, President and CEO, PharmaNet/i3
“Well, DIA really prides itself on providing a neutral forum. And that aspect of neutrality not only means that our attendees can have more confidence in the content, but it also means we have a lot more diversity of stakeholders presenting.” - Craig Lipset, DIA 2012 Program Chair
“It’s definitely one of the leading meetings that we attend.” - Josef von Rickenbach, Chairman and CEO, PAREXEL International
DIA’s Annual Meeting brings together all the stakeholders to enhance the health and well-being of patients.
DIA TV coverage of the DIA 2012 48th Annual Meeting in Philadelphia
How to Register
We offer four easy ways to register for the DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting- Online, Phone, FAX or Mail. All registrations received at the DIA office in Horsham, PA, USA by 5:00 pm EDT on May 17 will be included in the Advance Registration Attendee List.
Sign-up online- it's the quickest way to register.
+1.215.442.6100 (Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM EDT)
Registration form [PDF] to +1.215.442.6199
Drug Information Association
800 Enterprise Road, Suite 200,
Horsham, PA 19044-3595, USA
(Note: Checks must be drawn on U.S. bank)
Need to justify your attendance to your employer? Download the attendance justification letter.
Group Registration Available!
Register 10 individuals and receive a complimentary registration. Note: Reduced registration fees do not qualify for group registration. Contact Vicki.Adkinson@diahome.org for details.
View Preconference Tutorials
Exclusive Insider Scoop on DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting
With less than two months away from the kick off of DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting, we wanted to bring you this Special Edition of the Insider Update to provide insight from experts about the following:
- Benefits, hurdles, and challenges for reorganizing R&D departments to fit an Electronic Regulatory Submission (ERS) development
- How increasing patient advocacy roles in health care biomedical research, and drug development can benefit industry
- What are the opportunities for innovation to ensure a sustainable future in pharmaceutical R&D
- What considerations organizations need to consider when exploring emerging markets with a number of innovator biologicals going off patent
- What kinds of considerations do Investigative Sites need to make in order to succeed in global competition of clinical trials
- Plus much more
With more than 250 educational offerings at this year’s Annual Meeting, search online for more insights from key thought leaders on the hottest topics in the life sciences industry.
Are YOU Ready to Get the Insider Scoop?
View the Special Edition of the Insider Update.
DIA 2012 Highlights
Did you miss the DIA 2012 48th Annual Meeting? Check out the best meeting sessions
- Analysis and Impact of PDUFA V: How the Changes Will Affect the Work of Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- European Town Hall: Part 1 of 2 - Hot Topics in Europe
- European Town Hall: Part 2 of 2 - Interacting With the European System
- The Impact of Social Media on Product Promotion and Pharmacovigilance
- Regulatory Collaboration / 21st Century Innovation: Views of the Heads of Health Canada, the European Medicines Agency, and the US FDA
- Understanding Risk-based Monitoring: Is It Art, Science, or Both?
- Collaborative Partnerships in Drug Development: An Executive Roundtable Discussion
- Auditing Pharmaceutical Quality Systems
- CDER Town Hall: Part 1 of 2
- CDER Town Hall: Part 2 of 2
Get the Best of DIA 2012 48th Annual Meeting, purchase today.
Wednesday's issue of your DIA 2012 Annual Meeting "Show Daily"
Read Monday's issue
Read the Weekend issue
Check Out Our DIA 2012 48th Annual Meeting Photo Gallery