Visiting the DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting Exhibit Hall
The DIA Annual Meeting Exhibition provides a perfect forum for attendees and speakers to network with more than 450 exhibiting companies. With virtually every facet of the life sciences industry represented - CROs, technology vendors, research centers, academia and much more. The Exhibit Hall is one of the busiest places at the meeting.
Network with 7,000+ attendees at the DIA Welcome Reception held in the Exhibit Hall.
- Monday, June 24 | 4:00 – 5:30 PM
The Welcome Reception is hosted by DIA with support from:
Take advantage of the extended lunch hours in the Exhibit Hall to visit more than 450 exhibiting companies.
- Monday, June 24 | 12:30 – 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, June 25 | 11:45 AM – 1:45 PM
- Wednesday, June 26 | 11:45 AM – 1:45 PM
Extended Refreshment Breaks
Extended mid-morning and mid-afternoon breaks will be held in designated areas of the Exhibit Hall on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Monday, June 24 | 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, June 25 | 9:30 – 10:15 AM
- Tuesday, June 25 | 3:15 – 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, June 26 | 9:30 – 10:15 AM
- Wednesday, June 26 | 3:15 – 4:00 PM
We invite you to also take advantage of the additional features of the Exhibit Hall.
The DIA Poster Sessions provide the opportunity for individuals to present their research and offer an excellent venue for extended informal discussion with meeting attendees. There will be a dedicated area in the exhibit hall for Student and Professional Posters.
Innovation Theater Presentations
- Student Poster Session – Monday, June 24 | 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Professional Poster Session – Tuesday, June 25 | 11:45 AM – 4:00 PM
- Professional Poster Session – Wednesday, June 26 | 11:45 AM – 4:00 PM
Presentations will take place in our Innovation Theater during lunch each day. Come to the theater to hear about unique approached to products, services, and technologies. Refreshment service will be included during this unique, educational experience.
White Paper Showcase
Though not held in the Exhibit Hall, we encourage you to attend the exhibitor hosted White Paper Showcase sessions. Learn from the experts in this newly formed track called the White Paper Showcase. Participating companies will lead their own Showcase where they will highlight their company expertise and solutions in this year’s program.
Plan Your Visit