About the Conference
ADVANCING INNOVATION TO COMBAT THE GLOBAL BURDEN OF DISEASE: A CALL TO ACTION
A panel of respected leaders from academia, industry, health agencies, patient advocacy, and the payer community will share perspectives on the dichotomy between evolving diseases, well-known conditions, and neglected and rare diseases, contrasted with the challenges that exist in understanding the physiology of these conditions and developing therapies to treat them.
- Olivier Charmeil, Executive Vice President Vaccines, Sanofi, France
- Andrew Morris, Professor, University of Edinburgh, Chairman and Centre Director, Farr Institute, UK
- David Haerry, Board of Directors, European AIDS Treatment Group, EU
- Hugo Hurts, Executive Director, Medicines Evaluation Board (MEB), the Netherlands
- Guido Rasi, Principal Adviser, European Medicines Agency, EU
Register Online (credit card only)
The EuroMeeting 2015 will give you the opportunity to share concepts with all the actors in the dynamic healthcare value chain – no other conference & exhibition can offer such a comprehensive array of stakeholders.
It will enable you to build relationships with those who shape your R&I through to commercial & market access environment, allowing you to streamline your response to dynamic market conditions and boost your delivery of organisational objectives.
Two in one: Exhibit at the combined EuroMeeting and Clinical Forum Exhibition
Reach the full range of medicines development professionals at this newly established exhibiting opportunity in Paris in 2015. Present your company to a total of 2,500 professionals from the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, CROs, EMA, FDA and 25+ national regulatory agencies from all over the world, patient organisations and universities, collect new leads, meet with your business partners. ALL UNDER ONE ROOF.
See top reasons why to exhibit at this extraordinary event.
We offer several easy ways for you to register:
Payment by invoice/bank transfer available by phone, fax, or email.
Group rates available: Send 7 delegates from your organisation and only pay for 6 registrations. Get in touch with the DIA Contact Centre on +41 61 225 51 51 or email@example.com to determine how we can support your employee access to the entire innovation ecosystem in one place.
- Member Academia
- Member Academia (As of 03/04/2015)
- Member Government
- Member Government (As of 03/04/2015)
- Member Standard
- Member Standard (As of 03/04/2015)
- NonMember Academia
- NonMember Academia (As of 03/04/2015)
- NonMember Government
- NonMember Government (As of 03/04/2015)
- NonMember Standard
- NonMember Standard (As of 03/04/2015)
Registration Fees for Additional Offerings
- EM01: HOT TOPICS IN PHARMACOVIGILANCE AND ADVERSE REACTION REPORTING - Standard Rate
- EM02: INTERACTIONS BETWEEN REGULATORY AND LEGAL IN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRODUCT LIABILITY AND COMPETITION - Standard Rate
- EM03: ANALYSIS OF SAFETY DATA FROM CLINICAL TRIALS - Standard Rate
- EM04: PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION IN DRUG DEVELOPMENT - Standard Rate
- EM05: MOVING FROM RISK MANAGEMENT TO BENEFIT/RISK - Standard Rate
- EM06: MODELLING AND SIMULATION - Standard Rate
Young Professional Rate
DIA EuroMeeting 2015 Special Young Professionals' Rate
DIA promotes the participation of young professionals in the annual EuroMeeting by offering a reduced rate for professionals under the age of 32 currently working in health product development, regulation and related fields. Selected applicants will benefit from a reduced rate of €700 (excl. VAT).
The deadline for applications is: Monday, 30 March 2015
Parallel Clinical Forum
Advance programme published!
For the first time ever, the Clinical Forum will be organised in parallel with the Flagship Annual EuroMeeting. This will afford delegates unparalleled opportunities to interact and network with qualified professionals from throughout Europe and the world, and to meet a wealth of exhibiting companies, all under one roof. You will meet professionals from the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, CROs, clinical trial sites, health regulatory agencies and delegates from academia and patient organisations, and more.
Make sure you don’t miss this flagship event and join us for two unforgettable April days in Paris.