About Marketing Pharmaceuticals 2013
The annual meeting you cannot afford to miss.
Complying with the various regulatory and legal requirements remains highly challenging for pharmaceuticals, biologics and OTC drug, and medical devices. Marketing and promoting these products has never been as important or as complex as it is now.
The Food and Drug Administration and Office of Inspector General/Department of Justice and states continue to take enforcement actions against companies that fail to understand or comply with the rules. In addition, there are many voluntary codes and other standards that companies must adapt to their own products.
The impending implementation of the Affordable Care Act and PDUFA V/FDASIA make the environment for companies even more challenging. Change is coming, and how drug and device manufacturers market their products will continue to evolve.
The penalties for non-compliance go beyond an FDA warning letter. The substantial fines, criminal and civil legal actions and corporate integrity agreements affect how every company and vendor does business.
This conference, conducted annually since 1989, brings these issues into clear focus.
This is the one conference that should be attended by your entire promotional review team. In just 2 days, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of how the regulatory and legal environment has evolved and affects the marketing and promotion of pharmaceuticals, biologics, and medical devices.
- Receive practical, day-to-day guidance based from the latest FDA enforcement actions, and the changes taking place and being contemplated.
- Get a first-hand update from the senior regulators at FDA on the status of social media guidances.
- Learn about recent FDA guidance documents and new policies currently in development or being considered.
- Hear about the latest enforcement activities by the centers within FDA that regulate medical marketing: drugs (CDER), biological products (CBER), and medical devices (CDRH).
- Gain new insights into the level of evidence FDA requires on making promotional claims.
- Attend breakout sessions designed for each member of your promotional review team to help foster a common understanding of how marketing is conducted in a highly regulated environment.
Group Discounts Available! Register 3 individuals from the same company and receive complimentary registration for a 4th!