About the Conference
The Medical and Scientific Communications 2013 Annual Forum is a meeting developed by three DIA Communities: Medical Communications, Medical Science Liaisons, and Medical Writing. At this forum, you will gain further expertise in your own area and/or learn about different functional areas by having the flexibility to attend sessions from any of the tracks.
You may register online or download a registration form. For registration questions, please contact Elizabeth.Espich@diahome.org or at +1.215.293.5802.
This edition of Insider Update provides insights from key industry thought leaders about recent updates and future trends in pharmaceutical based medical and scientific communications. In addition to covering the legal and regulatory issues that influence Medical Communications groups, as well as considerations companies need to make when developing a publication plan for a new product, Insider Update offers information on the current and future implications of the changing health care landscape for Medical Science Liaisons, plus much more.
Read full issue.
Group Discounts Available! Register 3 individuals from the same company and receive complimentary registration for a 4th!
Register online or submit a registration form by fax to +1.215.442.6199.
Registration Questions? Contact Elizabeth.Espich@diahome.org or +1.215.293.5802.
- Charitable Nonprofit/Academia Member
- Member Government
- Member Standard
- Charitable Nonprofit/Academia Nonmember
- NonMember Government
- NonMember Standard
Registration Fees for Additional Offerings
- Tutorial 1: Instilling Quality in Promotional Materials via Medical Communications Input in 2013 - Standard Rate
- Tutorial 2: Medical Communications: Compliance in 2013 - Standard Rate
- Tutorial 3: Contact Center 101 - Standard Rate
- Tutorial 4: Medical Writing: Clinical Overview - Standard Rate
- Core Curriculum - Standard Rate
Registration Fees for Related Offerings
- DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting Member Standard
- DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting NonMember Standard
- DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting One-Day Member
- DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting One-Day Nonmember
Medical Communications eLearning Certificate Program
The Medical Communications eLearning certificate program incorporates industry best practices into a systematic, comprehensive curriculum of nine modules addressing the key aspects of medical communications.
DIA offers nine Medical Communications eLearning modules designed to assist medical communications professionals in their professional development growth in the following areas:
To Register Online:
- Select a module from the list above
- Click on REGISTER ONLINE and “Show Fees”. This will give you the list of all the modules in the program and the cost of each module.
- Put a check mark in the box of the modules you wish to purchase and add-to-cart. (you can purchase the modules one at a time or in groups – there is no set time when these modules need to be purchased)
- Continue following the directions on the web
If you are interested in more than one of the modules of the Medical Communications eLearning Program, the below group rates apply.
The entire Medical Communications eLearning Certificate Program (9 modules) can be purchased at a 20% discount ($1960), which is a $490 discount from the price if each module were purchased individually. When purchasing modules individually, learners who purchase 2-8 modules receive a 15% discount on each item.
This Group Discount only applies to an individual purchasing more than one module in the Certificate Program and does not apply to a Company Group wishing to purchase the same eLearning module for more than one registrant.