Become a DIA Volunteer
DIA’s mission of furthering innovation in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device fields is extended by thousands of volunteers from around the globe.
The DIA volunteer program is a way for those involved in the development and life cycle management of medical products to exchange knowledge and collaborate with other professionals. DIA volunteers shape the health care industry, network with industry leaders, confront major issues, gain visibility, and increase your professional development.
DIA offers professionals many opportunities to get involved in support of DIA’s Mission and their colleagues worldwide. To get started, consider the following:
- Join a disciplinary-focused, global DIA Community (formerly SIAC) to enjoy global and regional networking, exchange information, discuss ideas, debate new initiatives, and volunteer to help other SIAC members develop ideas and content for DIA programs, webinars, and publications. (Members only)
- Submit ideas or abstracts for DIA meeting sessions
- Write articles for the Global Forum
- Submit scientific articles for the scholarly, peer-reviewed Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science
- Nominate a colleague for the DIA Board of Directors (Members only)
- Nominate a colleague for a DIA Award (Members only).
Volunteer Program | Volunteer Leadership Roles & Responsibilities