DIA Volunteer Leadership Positions
DIA offers many volunteer leadership positions to professionals and experts from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device fields. Each position has a set duration of no more than three years, with options for renewal. DIA encourages volunteer leaders to venture into different roles and to mentor new volunteers.
Volunteers speak at DIA conferences, lead webinars, and contribute articles to Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science
and the Global Forum
. They chair sessions at all DIA Annual Meetings and other smaller events. They serve on webinar advisory and continuing education committees or on DIA’s editorial boards. Volunteers lead DIA Communities
(formerly SIACs) and Regional Advisory Councils in North America, Europe, Japan, India, China, and Latin America.
In whatever capacity they serve, DIA volunteers:
- Execute tasks well and in a timely fashion
- Adhere to DIA’s core values and the volunteer code of conduct
- Abide by DIA’s policies and procedures
- Contribute in a way that is collegial, inclusive, collaborative, positive, respectful, and professional
- Commit to serve DIA and carry out its mission
Find a volunteer leadership position that best suits you. And then get involved.
Volunteer Award Winners | Nominate a Volunteer | Volunteer Program | Volunteer Leadership Roles and Responsibilities