DIA 2014 9th Annual India Conference: The Future of Indian Health Care: Patients, Access and Innovation
Oct 16 2014 7:00AM - Oct 18 2014 6:00PM | Palladium Hotel, Mumbai
462, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Good health is a fundamental human right. But despite rapid improvements in the recent past, there are unprecedented healthcare challenges in India today that demand immediate attention and action. The most critical aspect among these is ensuring safety, efficacy, quality, affordability and accessibility of medicines and treatment to patients at all times. The key imperatives to overcome these continual challenges and catalyze the transformation include putting patients first, fostering innovation, and enhancing access. The DIA 2014 9th Annual India Conference will bring together leading local and global experts in healthcare, pharmaceutical industry members, academia, researchers, regulators, payers and patients under one roof to deliberate on the emerging trends, opportunities and challenges.
- Focusing on ‘Patient First’ approach and various patient centric paradigms covering innovation and access of Indian healthcare
- Hear the views of leading experts from the academia, government, industry, researchers, patient representatives and regulators on current local and global trends and best practices
- Bringing all healthcare stakeholders together to discuss current issues/topics
- Covering important issues/topics such as, patient health and safety, pharmacovigilance, clinical trial, quality and manufacturing, health economics, healthcare delivery, public-private partnership in innovation and healthcare access, case studies on Indian innovation and many more
Who Should Attend
- Drug development and clinical research managers and associates
- Pharmaceutical physicians and medical directors
- Drug safety and drug surveillance personnel
- Professionals engaged in discovery research
- Clinical pharmacology scientists
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Quality professionals
- Academic scientists
- Data managers
- Medical writers
- Outsourcing and marketing managers
- IT professionals
- Patient Engagement Stakeholders
Manoj Trivedi, Senior Manager Marketing and Program Development, DIA India
Mobile phone: +91-98-1977-7493
DIA India/CIMGlobal Sales Lead
Mobile phone: +91.98.1909.8457
The DIA 2014 9th Annual India Conference offers interested companies that opportunity to exhibit with a booth. Additional advertising and support opportunities also available.
- Aptar Pharma India Pvt. Ltd.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Lambda Therapeutic Research Private Limited
- LORENZ Life Sciences India Pvt. Ltd.
- Quintiles Technologies (India) Private Limited
- Tata Consultancy Services
- the Uppsala Monitoring Centre
- Indian Government (Full Time)
- Indian Academia
- Indian Member Standard
- International Academia Member ($300USD)
- International Government Member ($300USD)
- International Industry Member ($300USD)
- Indian NonMember Standard
- International Academia Non-Member ($475USD)
- International Government Non-Member ($475USD)
- International Industry Non-Member ($475USD)
Group registrations are not available for this event.
Online transactions are subjected to validation of registration rate once the online transaction is completed. You may be assessed with a different registration fee should the validation process result in your status to be otherwise submitted.
Find out more about the many benefits of membership and how you can get involved.
A limited number of student registrations are available. A student is an undergraduate/graduate who can document enrollment in a Signature accredited, degree granting, academic program. Please send completed registration form, copy of student identification, and payment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: On or before OCTOBER 2, 2014
Cancellations must be in writing and received by October 2, 2014. Registrants who do not cancel in writing by that date and do not attend the event will be responsible for the full registration fee paid. Registrants are responsible for cancelling their own hotel and airline reservations.
DIA reserves the right to alter the venue, if necessary. If an event is cancelled, DIA is not responsible for any airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by registrants.
Upon cancellation, the administrative fee that will be withheld is 75% of the registration fee.
All refunds will be issued in the currency of original payment