Planning and Managing Your Project
Sep 10 2013 12:00PM - Sep 12 2013 1:30PM | Online
This two-part online training series will teach you both the analysis and the working tools needed to plan and manage your organization’s projects. This online learning series combination is specially designed for those in the Pharmaceuticals, Biotech and Medical Devices industry. The online training series will discuss the unique issues many in the industry are dealing with every day.
- How to plan by creating task lists, assigning team members, developing solid estimates, analyzing the sequence of the tasks (network diagram), and ultimately producing a defensible schedule.
- How to manage these plans using status reports, corrective action plans and status meetings.
Who Should Attend
- New and experienced project managers
- Clinical project managers
- Team members
- Operational managers
- Developmental project managers
- CMC project managers
- Regulatory liaisons
At the conclusion of the two-part online training series, participants should be able to:
- Discuss how to apply practical project management best practices to plan and manage your part in the project
- Explain the use of the project management tools and techniques which are outputs to best practices
Register More than One Group Site and Save 15%!
Click here for minimum system requirements.