David Brennan, CEO of Astra Zeneca, will take part in the plenary session panel discussion on “Ethical Practices in the Pharmaceutical Sector” at the EuroMeeting 2012 in Copenhagen on Monday 26 March. Mr Brennan will join fellow panel members representing the pharma industry, patient groups, patients, regulatory authorities and academia. The discussion forms part of the afternoon plenary session, which runs from 1400 – 1730, and will be opened by Morten Østergaard, Danish Minister of Science, Innovation and Higher Education.
• Nicola Bedlington, Director European Patients Forum
• Hazel Biggs, Professor of Health Care Law and Bioethics, University of Southampton
• David Brennan, CEO AstraZeneca
• Nikos Dedes, HIV-patient
• Liselotte Højgaard, Professor Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen
• Guido Rasi, Executive Director, European Medicines Agency
• Lars Rebien Sørensen, CEO Novo Nordisk
DIA is a neutral, global, professional, member-driven association of nearly 18,000 professionals involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and related products. Through our international educational offerings and myriad networking opportunities, DIA provides a global forum for knowledge exchange that fosters the innovation of products, technologies, and services to improve health and well being worldwide. Headquarters are in Horsham, PA, USA, with offices in Basel, Switzerland, Tokyo, Japan, Mumbai, India, and Beijing, China.
Contact: Robin Gallon
Phone: +41 61 225 51 47