About DIA 2013
4 Days. 22 Tracks. 250+ Educational Offerings. 450+ Exhibitors. 7,000+ Attendees. 800+ Speakers
Join more than 7,000 life sciences professionals more than 7,000 life sciences professionals at all levels and across all disciplines involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of medical products all with a common goal to foster innovation that will lead to the development of safe and effective medical products and therapies to patients. Search 250+ educational offerings across 22 tracks with the Online Searchable Program. What’s more, you can search by: Track | Special Topics | Credits | Day
View Final Program
Movie Fest - Advanced Ticketing Required – Free for Attendees
DIA will be hosting two documentaries on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at the BCEC. Join us for wine and light refreshments followed by an interactive panel discussion. Seats are limited. Advanced ticketing required: First come, first served. For tickets, visit the Attendee Registration Desk onsite in Boston.
DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting in the News
DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting is creating a lot of buzz. See what everyone is saying about the content.
DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting Highlights:
How to Register
We offer four easy ways to register for the DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting- Online, Phone, FAX or Mail. Avoid onsite registration lines by preregistering today!
Sign-up online- it's the quickest way to register.
+1.215.442.6100 (Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM EDT)
Registration form [PDF] to +1.215.442.6199
Drug Information Association
800 Enterprise Road, Suite 200,
Horsham, PA 19044-3595, USA
(Note: Checks must be drawn on U.S. bank)
Need to justify your attendance to your employer? Download the attendance justification letter.
Group Registration Available!
Register 10 individuals and receive a complimentary registration. Note: Reduced registration fees do not qualify for group registration. Contact Vicki.Adkinson@diahome.org for details.
View Preconference Tutorials
Exclusive Insider Scoop on DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting
With less than two months away from the kick off of DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting, we wanted to bring you this Special Edition of the Insider Update to provide insight from experts about the following:
- Benefits, hurdles, and challenges for reorganizing R&D departments to fit an Electronic Regulatory Submission (ERS) development
- How increasing patient advocacy roles in health care biomedical research, and drug development can benefit industry
- What are the opportunities for innovation to ensure a sustainable future in pharmaceutical R&D
- What considerations organizations need to consider when exploring emerging markets with a number of innovator biologicals going off patent
- What kinds of considerations do Investigative Sites need to make in order to succeed in global competition of clinical trials
- Plus much more
With more than 250 educational offerings at this year’s Annual Meeting, search online for more insights from key thought leaders on the hottest topics in the life sciences industry.
Are YOU Ready to Get the Insider Scoop?
View the Special Edition of the Insider Update.
DIA 2012 Highlights
Did you miss the DIA 2012 48th Annual Meeting? Check out the best meeting sessions
- Analysis and Impact of PDUFA V: How the Changes Will Affect the Work of Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- European Town Hall: Part 1 of 2 - Hot Topics in Europe
- European Town Hall: Part 2 of 2 - Interacting With the European System
- The Impact of Social Media on Product Promotion and Pharmacovigilance
- Regulatory Collaboration / 21st Century Innovation: Views of the Heads of Health Canada, the European Medicines Agency, and the US FDA
- Understanding Risk-based Monitoring: Is It Art, Science, or Both?
- Collaborative Partnerships in Drug Development: An Executive Roundtable Discussion
- Auditing Pharmaceutical Quality Systems
- CDER Town Hall: Part 1 of 2
- CDER Town Hall: Part 2 of 2
Get the Best of DIA 2012 48th Annual Meeting, purchase today.
Wednesday's issue of your DIA 2012 Annual Meeting "Show Daily"
Read Monday's issue
Read the Weekend issue
Check Out Our DIA 2012 48th Annual Meeting Photo Gallery