4 Days. 22 Tracks. 250+ Educational Offerings. 450+ Exhibitors. 7,000+ Attendees.
The DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting is the largest multidisciplinary event that brings together a community of professionals at all levels and across all disciplines in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of medical products. Maximize your time out of the office and take advantage of four jam-packed days of learning and networking in the Life Sciences hub.
Who Should Attend?
This meeting is designed for individuals involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and related medical products. The Annual Meeting is intended to strengthen professionals’ understanding of the value of cross-discipline integration and to foster innovation for better health outcomes.
“The DIA Annual Meeting offers not only a wealth of knowledge, but a great network of fabulous connections!” – Testimonial from DIA 2012 48th Annual Meeting
DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting Highlight:
- Preconference Tutorials on Sunday, June 23
- 450+ Exhibiting Companies in One of the Industry’s Largest Exhibit Halls
- Expert Panels and Presentations
- Interactive Workshops
- Knowledgeable Thought Leaders in the Industry
- Global Regulatory Agencies
- Executive Session
- Multi-track Plenary Sessions
- Keynote Speaker: Daniel Kraft, MD, Executive Director, FutureMed
- Student and Professional Poster Presentations
- Networking Events and Lunches
- Two months FREE access to all Audio-synchronized Presentations
- And Much More...