This complimentary Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with Veeva.
Most sponsors working with affiliates have difficulty recording and reporting what’s actually been submitted to regional health authorities. Maintaining compliance is a difficult and time-consuming process. In this webinar, industry experts describe how to improve transparency and collaboration between headquarters and regional affiliates.
There will be an optional half hour Q&A at the end of the webinar.
You may register for this complimentary archived webinar
through July 16, 2015.
Broadcast time: 1 hour 16 minutes
- Insights from new research on the current state of Regulatory Information Management (RIM) tools and resulting challenges for regional affiliates
- A case study on deploying new processes and systems that bring affiliates “closer to headquarters” and produce real-time status reports on affiliate activities
- Discussion of global and local data ownership responsibilities, and the pros and cons of different sharing data methods
Who Should Attend
Professionals who work in the area of:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Operations
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Identify how to improve transparency and collaboration between headquarters and regional affiliates
- Differentiate global and local data ownership responsibilities
- Create new processes and systems that bring affiliates “closer to headquarters” and produce real-time status reports on affiliate activities
Registration for a Solution Provider Archived Webinar is FREE! Sign up by using the Register Online button and enjoy this complimentary archive.
Minimum Systems Requirements
To test your system compatibility, click here.
Test Your Browser Before Viewing
Test your browser before viewing the archive webinar by joining a test meeting. This takes less than 30 seconds and ensures that your entry into the archive will be without incident. Follow this link to enter the test meeting.