Special Offer for SBMF Members
Become Part of the DIA and SBMF Membership Communities
Take advantage of a special DIA/SBMF Dual Membership opportunity. Members of the Brazilian Society of Pharmaceutical Medicine (SBMF) can also become DIA members and enjoy the same membership status as existing DIA Latin America members.
SBMF is a nonprofit organization and its mission is the promotion of knowledge and skills for those who work with Pharmaceutical medicine providing scientific and correct use information for healthcare products, for the benefit of patients and society.
Join SBMF and get your dual membership.
Your membership provides you with access to:
- Registration discounts on DIA Latin America conferences and more than 200 DIA offerings across the globe and online.
- New! Free archived webinars. Take advantage of a hot-topic webinar as a complimentary member benefit.
- New! Member ConneX Community which connects you with global industry thought leaders.
- Digital subscription (6 issues each) toTherapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science, DIA’s peer-reviewed, scholarly journal (formerly the Drug Information Journal); and the Global Forum, DIA's newsmagazine featuring practical tips as well as global industry updates.
- Communities and DIA ConneX, a members-only professional networking platform.
- New! Career Center, the premier online professional development portal.
If you have any questions regarding DIA membership, please contact Membership@diahome.org.