DIA’s Annual Meeting is the largest multidisciplinary event that brings together a community of professionals at all levels and across all disciplines in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of medical products.
DIA 2015 51st Annual Meeting: Develop. Innovate. Advance.
CALL FOR GENERAL ABSTRACTS
Opens: Monday, August 4, 2014 | Deadline: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 11:59PM ET*
*Deadline will not be extended.
Read Call for Abstracts and Guidelines
Read Helpful Hints for Submitting an Abstract
Read Best Practices for Submitting an Abstract
General Submission Requirements:
Please read the following instructions carefully; incorrect or incomplete abstracts will not be considered.
Required Documentation for all Abstracts:
Participant Disclosure Information and Speaker Authorization for Use of Presentation Materials
- All abstracts must be submitted online to diahome.org/Abstract. See page 5 for required fields needed for each abstract submission as well as helpful forms to prepare your abstract in advance. The deadline for abstract submissions is Tuesday, September 16, 11:59PM ET. This deadline will not be extended.
- Submitted abstracts must not overtly endorse or recommend a specific product or service. Please review DIA’s Policy Concerning Promotion of Products and Services from the Podium at DIA-sponsored Programs.
- Proposed abstract title must reflect the abstract content accurately and concisely.
- Co-presenters will not be allowed.
- PowerPoint presentations are due to DIA by Thursday, May 28, 2015 for Program Committee/Chair review. If your abstract is accepted, please mark your calendars with this deadline.
- Author of the accepted abstract will receive a one day complimentary registration on the day of their scheduled presentation. A special upgrade full registration fee will be made available for those interested in attending the entire Annual Meeting (Monday, June 14- Thursday, June 18, 2015).
All abstract authors must disclosure any relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest associated with this activity that exist or have existed within the past 12 months, as well as any discussion of unlabeled or unapproved drugs or devices. If you are proposing an abstract on behalf of the author, as the submitter you will not be asked to disclose. However, should the abstract be accepted, the author will be informed that he or she must complete and submit a Participant Disclosure in order to participate in the program.
All submitters and authors must agree to the DIA Speaker Authorization for Use of Presentation Materials in order for the abstract to be a part of the Program. Speaker slide presentations will be available on DIA’s website for attendee download after the meeting.
The status of each abstract will be released no later than Friday, December 5.
Please note that DIA and the 2015 Annual Meeting Program Committee have the right to request authors to revise abstracts. Potential revisions include direction of topic, blending with another submission, or revising the proposed level of difficulty.