About the Conference
Now in its seventh year, this unique forum continues the dialogue on issues including FDA guidance development and regulatory science initiatives including PDUFA V initiatives. The dialogue will focus on statistical opportunities and challenges associated with data standards and innovative approaches to the design, monitoring, analysis and reporting of clinical trials and assessments of safety and effectiveness in the pre- and post-market settings.
You may register online or download a registration form. For registration questions, please contact Vicki.Adkinson@diahome.org or at +1.215.442.6162.
Register online or submit a registration form by fax to +1.215.442.6199.
Registration Questions? Contact Vicki.Adkinson@diahome.org or +1.215.442.6162.
- Charitable Nonprofit/Academia
- Government (Full Time)
Registration Fees for Additional Offerings
- Tutorial #1: Statistical Methods for Safety Survei - Standard Rate
- Tutorial #2: Missing Data in Clinical Trials - Standard Rate
- Tutorial #3: Benefit-Risk Evaluation - Standard Rate
Registration Fees for Related Offerings
- Clinical Trial Disclosure Member Standard
- Clinical Trial Disclosure Member Standard (As of 09/10/2013)
- Clinical Trial Disclosure NonMember Standard
- DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting Member Standard
- DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting NonMember Standard
- DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting One-Day Member
- DIA 2013 49th Annual Meeting One-Day Nonmember
- Introduction to Clinical Data Management Group Site
- Introduction to Clinical Data Management Member Individual
- Introduction to Clinical Data Management NonMember Individual